The Festool 1400 EQ-Plus provides 1400 watts of power and a raft of features in a router that weighs just 9.9 pounds. Every detail is designed for comfort and ease of use. The knob-style handle doubles as a rotating plunge lock for both posts, meaning you never have to take your hand off the grips. Rout an edge with a vacuum attached, and you’ll wonder where the dust went. That’s because the dust hood and chip catcher completely surround the bit, gobbling up the dust at the source. Rotating turret system simultaneously maintains three different depth settings so you can quickly switch between them. The router accepts 1/2'', 1/4'' or 8mm shanks, providing access to a full range of bits. With a category-leading 2-3/4'' plunge depth that's micro-adjustable in increments of 0.003'' (1/10mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth-of-cut and dust extraction to make routing fast, fun and effective.
- Ergonomic handle fits your hand for increased control and reduced fatigue
- Smooth 2-3/4'' plunge action on dual precision ground rods
- Knob provides quick, secure, easily accessible plunge lock
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 0.003'' (1/10mm) with ball detents, allowing you to dial in your depth-of-cut with tremendous precision
- MMC electronics provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality
- Stepless variable speed lets you tailor the router's performance to the material and application
- Depth adjustment is simple with the integral scale and zeroing function - no measuring required
- Dust ports and bushing template guides are beautifully engineered to click in and out without tools
- Ratcheting collet/shaft lock means you never have to take the wrench off the nut
- Electronic speed control
- Soft start motor
- Easy-access switch on the handle
Note: This is the imperial/standard version of this tool. It is identical to the metric version with the exception of the units on the depth scale.